Welcome to PAKRA, A Remarkable Learning Company: Linking game-play performance to work-process performance.
PAKRA® solutions help you hire, train, track, manage and maintain your most important resources through innovative, proprietary games, tools and services.
Visit our store.Explore. Buy. Play. Learn. Share.
Make sure your employees are ready to deal with your valuable customers — before the interaction ever happens.
Highly engaging and immersive PAKRA® Games simulate real-world customer-facing and process-driven interactions — via any mode of communication, from face-to-face to phone to chat — customized to your work environment.
Learn about PAKRA Games and Learning.
PAKRA® Human-Capital Management SaaS
Scalable, on-demand tools and analytics for managers, trainers and recruiters ensure your agents are ready to maximize your customer's experience the very first time.
The easy-to-use and intuitive PAKRA® Console and PAKRA® Analytics people-management tools let you predict, track, analyze and manage learning ability, work process and employee performance.
Learn about PAKRA® Human-Capital Management SaaS.
PAKRA® Consulting Services
PAKRA business-process consultants help you evaluate your existing processes and improve your hiring, training, coaching and learning-management processes through innovative PAKRA® solutions.
Learn about PAKRA® Consulting Services.
- Your “under 40” workforce is accustomed to learning through technology and social media — in real time.
- Your customers' behavior is changing at an unprecedented rate.
- Today's consumers want to be able to choose their own communication channel, be it telephone, email, chat, video chat or social media.
- With PAKRA® solutions, our clients have improved customer satisfaction metrics by 39 percentage points and reduced avoidable turnover by 23 percentage points.
- Today's savvier buyers want to communicate in their own preferred style (social media, email, web, phone, in person) and expect targeted solutions to their problems.
- Most sales training focuses on a product-driven sales cycle, not a buyer-driven sales cycle.
- With PAKRA® solutions, our clients have improved qualified lead generation by 20 percentage points and sales pipeline metrics by 17 percentage points.
Business Process Outsourcers(BPOs):
- Typically, BPOs have 15%–20% annual personnel turnover and a 90-day learning curve for associates. This means, at any given point of time, one-third of their workforce is not performing optimally.
- With PAKRA® solutions, our clients have seen a decrease in turnover by 10 percentage points and decrease in learning curve from 90 days to 50 days.