- Rachel Botsman: The case for collaborative consumption
- Arvind Gupta: Turning Trash to Toys for Learning
- Luis von Ahn: Massive Online Collaboration
- Kevin Slavin: How algorithms shape the world
- Jane McGonigal: Gaming can make a better world
Staff Picks: Videos
- Burnistoun S1E1 - Voice Recognition Elevator - ELEVEN!
- James Gee on Video Games: Interacting With Media | MacArthur Foundation
- Barbara Giamanco talks about the "9 Things You Need to Know about Social Selling"
- Our Client Genpact gets phenomenal results with their client Kodak. PAKRA solutions at work.
Staff Picks: Slideshare
Staff Picks: Games
- Staff Picks: Reading:
- "17 Simple Tips On Working At A Startup", Dharmesh Shah at Hubspot
- "The Social Revolution is Trust Revolution", Anneke Seley, Sales 2.0 Advocate
- "Lack of Measurement of Social Business Initiatives a Key Issue", Sloan Management Review
- Business Week Coverage on Games
- "Neurologist Makes the Case for the Video Game Model as a Learning Tool", Edutopia.com
- "Breakthrough Ideas for 2008", Harvard Business Review, February 2008
- "Fixing the World with Online Games" - Game developer, Jane McGonigal, hopes to harness kids' passions to create change
- "The Games Arcade: Have fun while you learn!", The Cisco Learning Network
- "Games Based Learning, Serious Games and Simulations Effectiveness Research", PLAYGEN.com
- "Ten big data Insights from Google, Adobe, TED, DARPA and more", SAS Blog
Just plain old reading