We provide a rich portfolio of multi-player simulation-based serious games. These can be delivered via trainer-facilitated events. These can augment the corporate learning and development curricula.
These events are immersive learning at its best.
Companies that use these world-class games are from these industries:
- Aerospace and Defense
- Agro-based Industries
- Banks, Financial Services, and Credit Cards
- Business Process Outsourcers (BPO) and Consulting companies
- Chemicals, Petrochemicals
- Food and Beverage
- Healthcare delivery, Hospitals, Clinics
- Medical Device companies
- Not-for-profit organizations
- Professional Services
- Retail: Groceries, Fashion, Chain, Web-commerce
- Technology: Software, Hardware, Web-services
- Transportation, Freight, Logistics, Distribution
- Universities, Business Schools, Medical Schools, Nursing Schools
Each simulation game can be licensed by you and delivered by your trainers or can be facilitated by PAKRA facilitators (includes PAKRA's partners). Typically these games are played in three rounds. You can embed these games with any relevant learning content, where your content is taught between the game-play rounds. These role-based simulation games can be facilitated both in virtual environments and in brick-and-mortar classrooms.
The key pedagogy is fail-fast learning and uses social learning tenets. In our design, we emphasize that learners understand the consequences of their individual and collective actions and decisions. These games meet the Kirkpatrick Level 3 and Level 4 guidelines.
Learners acquire these skills:
- Critical-thinking skills
- Decision-making skills
- Risk management skills
- Change management skills
- Leadership skills
PAKRA provides two leadership and business-process games relevant to any transactional process environment. Both games are played with a minimum of 20 players and three-four rounds of game-play.
Where's My Space?™ is a Lean Six Sigma and Leadership simulation game. Participants learn the following concepts:
(1) Basic continuous improvement and innovation concepts of Lean, Six Sigma, DMAIC, Voice of the Customer, Learning-to-see, COPQ, Pull System, Special Cause and Common Cause variation, and Value-added Analysis
(2) Change adoption, Roger's Curve, and Fast-Fail learning
The underlying process used in the game is a corporate real-estate leasing process.
Where's My Bed?™ is a Lean and Leadership simulation game for those who work in the health-care delivery systems. Participants learn basic continuous improvement concepts of Lean and Gamification (as applied to patient-throughput) and by delivering the highest patient safety levels. The underlying process used in the game is an emergency-room flow.
DashboardSimulations.com is a PAKRA Partner. They provide their world-class games to those clients-based in the U.S. and Canada. These games run the gamut of issues around operational dilemmas that enterprises face. Participants learn the following concepts:
- What-if Scenario Planning
- Leadership Development
- Team Collaboration
- Change Management
- Business Acumen
We also design custom simulation games.
>>Contact us to learn more.